Monday, November 3, 2008

It Must Be Different Through Your Eyes...

There is this one thing that I pray for more than anything else. It's the thing I want most to happen/am most afraid of NOT happening. I pray for this thing about every day, but one day when I was praying about it, I had a sudden thought. It went sorta like this:


"My sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see." ~ Psalm 40:12


Why should God EVER do ANYTHING for me? I sin way too much, and I can't see this thing will ever happening! I certainly don't do anything for God that would make me deserve this! But he has done so much for me already, that I just hang on to his mercy and trust that he will do his own will. And that's all.

"It must be different through Your eyes
Because You look at me
like its the first time
That You've ever seen my face"

No comments: