Wednesday, February 3, 2010

There is no one better to trust than our God!

If there is one thing I have learned in 18 years, it is that the LORD's plan is always the best plan.
I have learned that He will work everything out for me in the best way without making mistakes.
I love to be able to trust Him with every little thing that may come up in life.
And even when I don't understand His reasoning, I love that I can know it's a GOOD reasoning that won't ever fall through.
He brings special people and circumstances into life at just the right time, and helps me know what to do with them.
He's the kind of God that you can approach about ANYTHING. There aren't many humans that you can just talk to about ANYTHING. But with God, you can whine to at the end of the day about how you can't find your favorite lip gloss, praise about the beautiful day, and beg to forgive you after you've done something that displeased him. He listens to all of it as if He has nothing else to do.
He likes to make things a little interesting. His irony can make you laugh any day.
No matter what anyone else thinks of you, you are His child that he loves unconditionally.

So, with the bare bones of advantages up there alone, it would seem that God would be one we can trust--the one who will never leave us out to dry, even if everyone else deserts us.


"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." ~ Psalm 118:8

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is the LORD." ~ Jeremiah 17:7

"...the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory...O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You!" ~ Psalm 84:11-12
"Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust." ~ Psalm 16:1

"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid." ~ Isaiah 12:2
"I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies." ~ Psalm 18:1-3
"Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name." ~ Psalm 33:20-21

No comments: