Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Favorite Skillet Song

Skillet ~ Rest

Still, soft quietly spoken voice
That persistently calls my name
And quickens my heart to come
And I come


And I rest in the shelter of Your love
And I rest in the wonder of Your grace
And I rest in the shelter of Your love
And I rest in the wonder of You


Embraced in the promise of You
Is rest for the weary soul
Releasing all that is mine
I reach for You


Take all the old and You make it new
Eveything I give to You
You're the hope that can pull me through
Hallelujah

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
~ Matthew 11:28
 
Isn't amazing that our God can be run to as an escape from everything?

1 comment:

Your Dad said...

for some reason i always thought that was sonic flood...