Monday, February 22, 2010

Stomach Bug >:\

Does anyone have any idea how looooooooooooooooooog it takes for a stomach bug to trickle through an 11 person family?!?!? VERY frustratitating, especially when victim for some strange reason unbeknownst to me can't make it to the toilet. I may find out why this could be one day, but for now it is a mystery. LORD, send the stomach bug out so that none of our others have to have it! The way I've done the math, we're only about halfway through this thing. But these kids have LIVES to live! This stomach bug must not bring Taggs to a halt!

One thing comes to mind in this situation...let's all sing it together...

"Oh, God is bigger than the stomach bug!
He's bigger than a virus, or the germs that threaten me,
Oh, God is bigger than the stomach bug!
And He's watchin' out for you and me!
Watchin'...
Watchin'...
Watchiiiiiiinnnnnnnn'...
Out for you and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Yeah!

No comments: