Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just plain happy

For some reason, I am quite happy.
I think it may even be the "4th day" but so far I am just feeling happy!


When I feel happy and my insides are bouncy, and I don't really know why, I just assume it's all God!:) I always love to either think or hear it said that God is the reason for all things joyful and fun. Satan would have us never be happy or joyful! I think it's weird when people think Christians are boring and live lives not having any fun - Christians can have the most fun because we know where joyfulness and fun come from! Satan doesn't WANT you to be happy!

James 1:17 ~ Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Or in my words at the moment, "Every happy and joyful thing has been sent by God, who loves to give us good things."


Not to say that you can't have fun doing drugs or something and say it's good because fun is from God. The... essence of fun is from God - how you do it is up to you. You can sin and have fun, but you know... well I guess I don't know, but it seems like it would be hard to just be happy like my kind of happy that you can't explain without having Jesus in you life.

No comments: