Friday, March 13, 2009

How did THIS happen?

I came to a realization the day before yesterday. Don't know what prompted it, but there it was in my face. This was the realization... I wouldn't want to move back to Arkansas. I want to go back on visits and things, but I don't want to pack it all up and move back to stay. I realized that I know just as many people here as I do there! My new people accepted me into their group and love me as much as my Arkanesian people do. My church here is the best ever! I have a whole new world here of college, fencing, church, babysitting, keyboard playing, and sweet all-age friends!


This may not seem amazing news, but I'm still chewing on it. It's weird... how if I moved back now I'd miss everyone here! I still miss everyone there a lot, but I have new people now. Not sure what to think about it for sure.


But you know what? For some reason I think God's happy about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how God works, huh?? -_^ Glad you've found contentment!!!

Lotsa Love,
Toria