Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Operation Babysit

Today I am facing an adventure. I am babysitting an active, fun, typical four-year-old boy who loves to fun and play for the afternoon. The only problem is... my leg is VERRRRRRY stiff today, and I can barely walk, much less run! I'll need to find something we can do while sitting down... hmmm....
Then Lucy and I babysit about five kids for our church tonight. I don't expect any problems, but this is the first time, and ya never know what will happen when you get a bunch of toddlers together!
Plus school. Ugh. All of a sudden I stink at school. Or at least on this one test I'm working on. It makes no sense that it's so hard all of a sudden, and that has me confused as much as the test.


This is my verse for the day:


"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
~ 2 Chronicles 15:6-8


Please pray that the Spirit of God (and maybe the spirit or gusto of caffeine) would be on me today!!!

No comments: