Monday, April 6, 2009

Folk with cool names

Today's post won't be very deep, but it will be very useful if you happen to be looking for a bunch of cool names. You see, my daily assigned reading is in Chronicles, which I assume was put into the Bible for the sake of cool names:P So here I list my favorites as I read:

Kenan
Javan
Asshur
Shammah
Ethan
Nahshon
Jotham
Tirhanah
Joash
Amon
Jether
There are the coolests. So if you're looking to name a guinea pig or a chihuahua, or if you're a writer always in need of names (like me) maybe these picks will help you out.
And I found out something interesting... David named two of sons Eliphelet! TWO of them! I mean, creativity people - please!

1 comment:

Toria said...

You rock. -_^

Actually if Nicole ever has a boy they're gonna name 'im Ashur or somefin like that...me, I'm stickin' to the pets idea-er...

Loveth you!