Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drive em out!!!

We got a new verse memorizing curriculum type thing where they give you verses to memorize and you get prizes and awards for doing it. This week I have a verse I never really noticed before in Deuteronomy...


The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, "Destroy them!" ~ Deuteronomy 33:27


This one gives me a cool visual - it's like Lucy in Prince Caspian standing across the bridge with her little knife facing a million Telmarine soldiers. I jazzed it up and made the Telmarines attack in my visual. Then... ASLAN comes with a whole army of centuars!!!! He roars and says to the centuars and the water god, "Destroy them!!!!"
It's great to have a God that will do that.

No comments: