Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I <3 little kidz

I love kids! When I see a kid, my first impulse is to like that kid. There are extremely few kids I don't like. I even like bratty kids! For some reason I can forgive a baby for peeing on the floor, but not a dog, who is not even as smart as a baby (or at least MY babies) *shrug* Kids say funny things, and get into messes, and have the most interesting logic ever. For instance, just now Jess looked up from his Bible copy work and said, "What does 'gloom' mean?" I said, "Um, it means dark, and sad, and bad, and mad." He said, "Like 'doom'?" I said, "Yeah kinda!" He started to read the rest out loud then asked, "what's 'distress'?" I said, "It means freaked out, and sad and mad." He said, "Oh. Like gloom. The same thing." "Yup."
Mayf is looking at his picture Bible and said, "You know what I'm gonna do if I ever catch a green fish? I'm gonna check if there's a money in his mouth!" Yup! Sometimes kids are so much more fun to talk to than adults!
I think any sane person that sees a baby or a little kid thinks "oh how cute". These guys are the future!
So why do people kill them and that's ok? So why do people just stick them in any old school, not caring about what they're doing? It's a little "gloomy" and "distressing" don't you think?

No comments: