Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LB

I'm in Judges and the people asked God who should fight against certain people in the land. The Lord said that Judah should go and he wold give them into their hands. So they went. Some of the people of the land hadn't quite got rid of all the people in their place, in fact, I think all the people didn't have everybody out of their territory. So the angel of the Lord said:
"Now therefor I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you."
Poor people. They wept aloud. I feel really sorry for them, Just to know that some day they would be worshiping other gods and being punished for it. Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you suppose he told ALL of Judah...Did God actually tell everyone or was there someone specific?

Anonymous said...

Well,I think the whole assembly was there listening.