Monday, December 14, 2009

The latest excellent verse

"It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him."
~ Deuteronomy 13:4


This about sums it up. This verse is our life--it covers everything. It sounds so easy doesn't it? This verse is what I want to do for the rest of my days on earth. Even if I never become a famous writer, or the best wife and mama in the world, or the smartest English teacher ever, I will die happy if I will have followed this verse. If I have done what God wants, then nothing else matters. At all.

1 comment:

Your dad said...

So true! It's the actual doing of that which is sometimes very difficult. When the actions are not clearly defined or the direction to go designated with obvious signs are when it's somewhat difficult.

But, clinging to verses like this will definitely help you be more wise. It will give you the ability to discern the action or direction.