Thursday, January 7, 2010

18! Whoa.

Yesterday was my birfday!!! I am now a DOLT! :P This will be a weird year...I'll be driving by myself, teaching a co-op class, graduating high school, going to college, and who knows all what else. With all that, a bunch of good stuff can happen, and a bunch of bad stuff could happen. Thank heaven we have a God who keeps an eye on these kinds of things!

Here's a list of some stuff that happened while I was 17...

  • We moved back to AR
  • I left my CO friends, but still keep up with them, and I was reunited with my old friends
  • I made significant new friends
  • I learned to drive in traffic regularly
  • I started marking papers for friends
  • I found out I loved to teach
  • My Pawpaw got cancer
  • I read through the Bible in 90 days
  • I started writing a book that could really be good
  • We left our CO church and found a new one
  • We had a couple of family losses
  • I found the haircut that works for me
  • Got my ears pierced, and Mom and Dad gave me GORGEMOUS diamond earrings that I love
  • The first black president in US history was elected
  • Michael Jackson died
  • Everybody freaked out over the Swine Flu
  • There was a heroic emergency plane landing on the Hudson
  • The Colts broke the NFL all-time win streak record
Hmmm... anything else?


2 comments:

your dad said...

Your dad gained 20 pounds in 200 days!

Meggy T said...

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :P