Monday, February 7, 2011

I should be studying for Typography test...

But the people I love don't love each other.
Or try to understand each other.
And I'm tired of explaining people to people.
Especially when they turn into vicious monsters of stubborn closed-mindedness every time.
So I'm resigned to letting themselves figure each other out.
But that makes me sad.
Cuz it effects a lot of people.
In a negative way.
School is complicated.
It's too cold to not be snowing outside.
And my 5-wearable-shirt lineup is getting old.
The car is busted.
And it's my fault.
And it's a lot of money.
And that busted my dream of Lasik surgery over the Summer.
I am sick of glasses.
But not as much as I can't touch my eye.
By the way my glasses busted too.
The cookie jar's busted.
And that one's not quite my fault, but no one saw, so it is anyway.
And I wear the cone of shame.
And am considering installing a kitchen in my room so I never have to come out or see a human for the next 3 months.
I haven't had a real Sunday night date in a month with no end in sight.
And my guy works our first Valentines Day.
And the day before that.
And the day before that.
And the day after that.
And the day after that.
And....probably the day after that.
All that to say, there won't prolly be no substitute Valentines Day for this chick.
Which stinks cuz she loved Valentines Day WAY before she had a man.
I wanna eat chocolate.
But I don't do that cuz I really don't want to.
But I still wanna.
And that makes me sad too.
And Satan is pulling the whole God-provides-what-you-need (aka food and air)-and-don't-care-bout-what-you-want trick.
Again.
And now it's late.
And that upsets me.
Guess I should go study.
That's upsetting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's got to make you wonder if things are right...However, the breaking things just happens, and it seems you missed the point of all that was said about the car. Those things are getting taken care of. God IS providing.

It's not the end of the world for lasik...but, even if you do that, you'll have to put in drops regularly. You might as well learn to touch your eye. How badly do you want something better? It's kind of like other types of selfishness. You want something better, but you want it the way you want it and don't want to work at anything to improve it. You just want it magically better. Lasik is not the cure all. It may be that you have more to learn about that anyway.

Does it ever make you wonder if what you've decided or what you want is the wrong thing if there are so many having issues with it? If all that surround it is causing issue? It's only just begun .. To keep something the same and expect different results is kinda crazy.

Maybe we should have a real talk...alone. - Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm tracking you down...

Les