Thursday, July 22, 2010

God is my Helper

God is my everything.
God is all-powerful.
God is all-knowing.
God is always loving.
God is ready to give me His words.
God provides for my everyday life.
God gave me a wonderful family.
God gave me an amazing guy.
God gave me beautiful friends.
God always watches out for me.
God is always ready to help me obey Him.
God protects me from harm.
God gives me the little things that I don't even need.
God knows what I do need, and He's never left me without it.
God always loves me.
God always forgives me.
God sent His son for me.
God does not lose His temper.
God is always there for me
God always hears me when I talk to Him.
God always pays attention when I talk to Him.
God does not just ignore me.
God is faithful to tell me what is right.
God always wants the best for me.

So why then...

do I be selfish?
Why do I be disobedient?
Why do I forget to be grateful?
Why do I snork around when things don't go my way?
Why do I be impatient?
Why do I sin?
Why do I not pay attention to God like He pays attention to me?

What I do not want to do, I do.

LORD, help me always to be alert to You. Thank You for loving me.

No comments: