Friday, November 20, 2009

God is like a Indy Colts game...

I knew it before, and now I know it again! It is sooooo true that His ways are beyond understanding! Just when I am reconciled to the fact the God has chosen to be silent for the moment, He bursts out into something amazing. Not amazing to the general public, but not only did it make my day--it made up for my previous bad days. Our God is always up to something...at first you think He's not going to do something, then He does it. He'll keep you on the edge of your seat, then pull through for you at the last minute.
He is like a good Colts game.
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~ Isaiah 41:10
It's awesome that God always keeps His promise, whether or not it looks like He will. Lord, thank you for pulling through even in the little things, and thank you for the people that you work through in this fallen world!

3 comments:

Leesie said...

Okay, Meggy, how does it happen that I didn't know about this blog AND IT'S THE ONE YOU'RE POSTING ON???? Hmmm? Oh, alright, so maybe I'm not posting either. Yah know, I'm even contemplating deleting it, as it's really not even serving me any purpose now. I don't know why. I had thought that I finally came to 'peace' with my blog. Ha.

I'm still entranced with fencing, and can't wait 'till CYT is over. Oh well. I'll try to make it through. :)

Well, love you lots! Happy Sunday!

Leesie

Meggy T said...

You didn't know about this one??? I've got links to it on all my other ones.... O_o Well, you have found it now!

Be sure and call me when you're ready to start fencing!

Your dad said...

Daughter,
I don't think that he will always come to our aid in the way WE think we need aid. Just like some unanswered prayers...are actually answered. "No" is an answer, right?I know you already understand that...and, yes, it is refreshing to see in person..."His mercied made new" every day.