Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have accepted the challenge!!!

I was just on Biblegateway.com to look up a verse, when I saw a little blurb that said, "Read Through the Bible in 90 Days Challenge Starts TODAY!" or something to that extent. My eyebrows went up and I clicked the link - you know, just to see how it was done...
Turns out they give you your reading assignment on the site every day. I dove right in and just read Lamentations 1 - Ezekiel 12. Don't know what prompted this decision but I am excited about it! Check it out everyone! The way I figure it, it's ok if you don't get all the reading done in that day - reading through the Bible in 90 days is NOT the path to all spirituality folks, it is just an exciting challenge! Join me, anyone? It is Summer after all... click here for more info.

2 comments:

Momma said...

Great attitude! I'm cheering you on Baby Girl!

your dad said...

Great idea! I am going to join you. Should I try to make it a read your bible to your FAMILY in 90 days? OR, have the bible read outloud by our family in 90 days. We could take turns and have someone different read each night!!!