Thursday, April 3, 2008

READY

A bit back, I started posting of the Girls of God Blog after a long delay. I noticed a little something. These blogs may be familiar. You may even be an author of blogs like Undercover, Soli Deo Gloria, or Extreme Revival. Anyway, I noticed that some of these blogs were getting, well, slow. Nobody commented anybody else. Sometimes posts took a long time too, but it was the lack of encouragement that bugged me most. I thought, "We share the same faith and beliefs in a lost world - so why don't we talk about it and encourage each other on the most widespread thing on earth - the Internet?" I thought I should do something about it, but I wasn't sure quite what besides just commenting people myself. THEN I felt a revolution coming on. THEN it turns out I wasn't the only one! My dear friend Emy has started a blog called Jesus Freak Teens for anyone who wants a Internet revolution like us!!!!! I think the next step is to promote each other's devotion blogs when we can comment each other, post on our own blogs, and most of all pray for each other. My point:
I, on behalf of all others who have expressed the same opinion, hereby call an INTERNET REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you'll all join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment me if you want to be a part of this, and I'll get you linked to our main blog, the Jesus Freak Teens. On this blog you can watch videos, read scripture, read my posts about faith and Jesus Christ, and learn about missionaries and Jesus Freaks of the world!
Everybody ready for a Blog Revival?
Tell me if you want the code for the widget on the left. It links straight to this blog.
Also, tell me if you want the JESUS FREAK TEENS widget. Be absolutely sure to check it out!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cooool!!! can you get me the code for the pic thingy?

Anonymous said...

Hey.
i think it's just so awesome that you see things that way and change it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want the code too... :)
I'm excited...I need to link to you now...

Anonymous said...

Meggy.....I need the code. :P Never mind, I'll email you about it.
This sounds awesome...can I get your icon to put on my sidebar to link back to this bloggy????